
"How To Get a Brand New Laptop In Nigeria For a One Time Payment of N15,000 Only."
APPLY NOW
From IMO
President,
WAHLSTREET4ALL
Dear friend,
Let's face the truth:
In today's world, we all need to be computer literate and we all need to have laptops. I am writing this letter using a HP Laptop that I bought for N150,000 but the truth of the matter is that, how many people can buy a laptop for that price.
You need a laptop if you are:
A student
Civil servant
Business person
etc
A student
Civil servant
Business person
etc
And I have good news for you because you can now get a BRAND NEW laptop for only N15,000.
How?
Thanks for asking.
An organization in Lagos with a long term goal of getting a million laptops into the hands of people by the year 2015 is out with a powerful plan that makes it possible for anybody to acquire a laptop for N15,000 only...and the N15,000 is a one time payment only.
The computers they are giving out are actually from the ACER company and they are of good quality.
The computers they are giving out are actually from the ACER company and they are of good quality.
Here are some of the features of the laptops:
Acer 1x.aleoy.117
Acer aspire as 5315-2326
Intel cm 550 2.0 GHz 160GB
1024mb 15.4" crystal rite
Wxga, Dvd-cdrw, vhb Webcamera
How true Is this Information?
I have been at their office personally in Lagos and I was able to ask them a lot of questions pertaining to their credibility and how the whole system works and I can tell you that it is a genuine opportunity that you have to make use of right now.
Here are some of the questions I got answers to at their office:
Question : Are people outside Lagos eligible for this project?
Answer: YES
Question: Are your Laptops brand new?
Answer: YES
Question: Are there any charges after the N15,000 registration fee?
Answer: None whatsoever.
Answer: YES
Question: Are your Laptops brand new?
Answer: YES
Question: Are there any charges after the N15,000 registration fee?
Answer: None whatsoever.
How To Get Your Own Laptop Now.
This information is still new and you need to make use of it as soon as possible.
To get access to how you can get in and make use of this opportunity as fast as possible, I have compiled the whole details you will need in a report.
This report contains the website, address, mode of application and other stuffs that you will need to know I order to get your own laptop.
The report will cost you only N2500 and it is available for only 20 people.
To get access to how you can get in and make use of this opportunity as fast as possible, I have compiled the whole details you will need in a report.
This report contains the website, address, mode of application and other stuffs that you will need to know I order to get your own laptop.
The report will cost you only N2500 and it is available for only 20 people.
How To Get The Laptop Report
Pay the sum of N2,500 into any INTERCONTINENTAL BANK PLC branch in Nigeria.
Account Name: IMO ANDEM ASA
Account Number: 0157-1150-0043-130
Or
Pay the sum of $16 into LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT.
Account Name: IMO ANDEM ASA
Account Number: U7088567
Then, send an email containing your payment details to wahlstreet4all@yahoo.com or call/send sms to +2348063887070 so that I can send the report into your email box as soon as I confirm your payment.
NOTE - Make sure you follow the ordering instruction the way it is outlined here.
If you do this right, your brand new laptop can be in your hands by Weekend.
Get ready to get your own Laptop...for pennies.
We shall all succeed!
-----------------
IMO ASA
President
WAHLSTREET4ALL

No comments:
Post a Comment